Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

In reality

686 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  NCHornet 
#1 ·
In reality what is the difference between joby and tony? Are these the best out there for a 7.3? looking for the best chip or tuner there is for my truck and was wanting to know in actuality which one is better or is there anything better than either of these?

#2 ·
I researched this for some time and I really don't think there is much difference with the tunes. I ended up with the DP because of the electronic switch.

Pick either one and you will be happy. A huge difference you won't be sorry.

#3 ·
A big difference is Tony reburns ur chip for free you just pay for shippin I believe... So if u even upgrade something you just send that chip back... I say Tony all the way..

#4 ·
Another one of the " I want the best posts" just kidding, but "The Best" is a very relative term. Usually someone will say what they have is "The Best" because they don't want to admit they waisted money and could have bought something better. Also we all use our trucks in different ways. What may be the best for one person is totaly wrong for another, so I try and refrain from using terms like this. Tony and Jody are the head of their game and you won't be sorry either way you go. I went with Jody and couldn't be happier. Just make sure you do the proper pre mods before adding more ponies, gauges, intake, exhaust ( free flow muffler or new exhaust) trans support . Good Luck

NCH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.