Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need new tires on my stock 20s an wanted some input on what tires to get? I currently have Goodyear dura trac ats I think they are called. They only sell white lettering though. So wanted to know what everyone else is running for a good tire replacement

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I just ordered some Nitto Terra Gapplers today. Not the cheapest tire out there, especially, in Canada, but hopefully, they outlast and out-perform my current Wrangler AT/S. Didn't get too many miles out of those tires. The sidewalls seemed soft and they wore down pretty quickly. The Terra Grapplers seem like a good all around tire.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
love the michelins as well. bought a brand new set for 800 from friend who bought a 2012. these go 70k miles easy. very quiet and smooth. can find on craigs depending on your location.

i guess it depends if you want a similar tire or if you want bigger or aggressive.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want a similar road tire for dd

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking Michelin are they as pricey as the duratracs

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have 4 Michelins with 300 miles on them. I put a lift and tires on. They were on the truck for 6 days. I'm in Elkton MD so I'm also local to you. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
I had horrible luck with the michelins. You must not have duratracs because they don't even have a white letter option, at least they didn't when I bought mine.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had horrible luck with the michelins. You must not have duratracs because they don't even have a white letter option, at least they didn't when I bought mine.
Yea I don't, not sure why I said duratracs I guess I was looking at tires at that moment

·
Registered
42 Posts
My friend has the Mickey atz and he loves them, I drove the truck and they drive great. They also do great off road if that's what your looking for.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts