Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going out on a limb here, but i was wondering if anybody on here has a combine trailer for sale???? Or knows a place i can find one?? Any websites to search???? Just let me know. Hay season is going to be here at the end of the month. And i got a good offer on my old trailer, so bye bye it went. Any help would be great. :thumb: Thanks.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.bump.bump.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a bunch. With all the information you can get from the web, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to find stuff. ha ha. But it is, at least for me. lol. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Thanks a bunch. With all the information you can get from the web, you wouldn't think it would be that hard to find stuff. ha ha. But it is, at least for me. lol. Thanks again.
no problem i have been in the same spot before. right before hay seasone one year a buddy of mine said i will give you 5,000 or that cutter, so i dold it to him. then had to buy a new one right as fast as i could

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha. seems like a good deal at the time.....well it is, just puts ya in a bind sometimes.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
yea i found another site for tailers truckpaper.com havent tried it yet but my dad told me about it

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea. i have looked on there. couldnt find one tho. least one that is not clear across the country.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
colorado. you?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, thanks for the help, very much appreciated. :thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts