Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in mocksville nc about 30 miles west of greensboro. Can someone direct me to bio? I have not found local stations that are selling it?
thx

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Only thing you will find for sale is B10 or maybe B20 . If you want B100 you need to make it yourself. Isn't hard, the hardest part is finding a steady supply of oil. All the render companies have tripled the prices they are paying restaurants for their used oil. They also have lockable vats they put outside for easy collection. If you have to pay $1.00 per gal plus for the used oil you really aren't saving much by the time it is all said and done. The renders have every place around here, even the small family run sandwich joint 15 miles outside town has the same vat out behind their building. I would never buy BIO off anyone unless I personally knew them very well and trusted that they knew what they were doing. You better not br caught selling it either. I just went back to dino. I never thought the hardest part would be finding a steady supply of the used oil.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts