1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
hahah love it, but with those pictures its going to be hard to say it hasnt been abused any lol

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
wow thats one clean azz truck. im really starting to like the obs strokes. he sure wants a lot of green for it. doubt he's gonna get it.

·
Rebel
657 Posts
not far from me either...:thumb:

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Jesus Jones that had to be like what a SIX inch straight exhaust? Holy crap :icon_ford:

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
I cant belive that he is selling it! The funny thing is, That issue of Diesel World was sitting on my computer desk open to page 31, The articale on that truck. It was like that when I got on the computer like 5 min. ago....

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
so bid on it...that is a nice ride..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I already got a truck and with diesel costs I can hardly afford it, but if I didn't...I would bid on it!

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
very nice!!! prob the sweetest OBS I have ever seen

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
can't see ebay @ work... someone please post a picture :please:

·
Banned
0 Posts
that is VERY close to the nicest OBS I've EVER seen... amazing truck!! just my mind- that IS the nicest OBS I've ever seen- i looked at the pictures again, that thing is AMAZING!! :nate:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
very nice truck to bad its a trailor queen...

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
How's this marty.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
haha yeah i would definately trade my truck for that one in a heart beat. I love that truck

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
That thing is SICK!!! It is the nicest OBS I have yet to see... He is asking a good bit for it but I can't imagine what hes got invested!

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I think I threw up a little..

in my pants LOL.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I think I threw up a little..
LMAO
Dang...still can't get over it. I'm not a big fan of OBS :dunno: but that thing may have turned me around.

in my pants LOL.
LMAO
Dang...still can't get over it. I'm not a big fan of OBS :dunno: but that thing may have turned me around.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Nice truck but to much show for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts