Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing myself guys/gals. I am "hopefully" becoming a powerstroke owner by the is weekend. I have been wanting this particular truck for years, and about to just go ahead and buy one. The funny thing I drive a prius..haha, dont hate. Its my everyday driver and saves me lots of money for stuff like, buying a powerstroke. haha. I live in Texas and really excited if the deal goes through. I hope the truck isn't a lemon. I plan on utilizing the community with any information on troublshooting problems, customizing, and just general knowledge. This is my first Diesel. Glad to be a part of the community.

·
Premium Member
19,943 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the welcome! Yes its a superduty 1997 xlt powerstroke. Its got some miles, but looks very well taken care of. I haven't actually been to see it, but I have money in hand for when I do. swb diesel crewcab 4wd are hard to come by in my area, and what I really want. I've been looking at a lot of post, for things to look at when buying one. Great info here! (I'm a diesel newb)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man, I hope so. The buyer said its got a ts tuner, which I'm not sure if its the 6 position tuner or what. Said its a super lift. All alpine speakers and amp. k&N filter, has a rebuilt transmission, some pillar gauges, with around 240k miles....Pics look clean so maybe I can find a thread topic I'll post some pics if I can obtain it. Been looking at some different things to look at when buying one. I'll be honest saying I really want it. So some of the go get tested type stuff probably aint gonna happen. I'm already nervous someone is going to cut me out soon if I can get over to the seller soon! :eek:hnoes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts