Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooo after doing some research , i have purchased my psd:icon_ford:... got it 2 friday's ago, been havig soo much fun, i forgot to get some pictures up.... (drving a truck is soo different for me) got a 05 f350 xlt fx4 reg cab 8' bed, WITH 7200 miles on her, the trucks in excellent codition. i got pretty lucky, and got a pretty good deal on it.... soo here on some pictures, of how shes sitting now, have alotta plans ad have been on here reading up ad doig my research,soo far this sites been plenty of help and i hope to be able to contribute some down the line...

myles

Hood is poped in last photo... dont want eveyone thinking my front end is already messed up

Current project in the forgroud (shooting for 500whp and 400 lb/tq in a 2600 lb nissan 240sx...)

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Nice looking truck, now your always gonna be broke. All from spending money on your truck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol thanks for the welcome guys, i have the itch baddd, heres a link to my 240 build up, have already order seat covers for the truck, ad trying to setup appointment for tint, I got some plans here and there like sct and custom tunes, gauages, arp studs, and exhaust, and maybe an icon leveling kit, but well see how the cash flow holds up to this 4.00 a gallon bs... i know im new but i do understand somewhat the oil -fuel process and know diesel should be bout a dollar below reg.... but ill try to refrain from pointing out the obcvious. thanks again for the welcoming .. and any suggestions encouragement or tips to a new truck/ diesel owner are greatly appreciated.....

myles

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it should have be done a while ago, but i had some major clearance issuse useing mahle pistons, ended up i was kinda there guinea pig, but they didnt let me know . they ahve since redesigned there piston setup from my engine, which is cool i one aspect, but totally sucks for me cuz i still have the og pistons that i had to modify myself. but anyways this is the ford forum not the nissan one soo ill try to keep it to psd stuff

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Congrats on the truck, good lookin too :thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just out of curiosity guys, how often do you have to drain your water in fuel seperator, i guess it depends on the places u get your fuel from mostly, guessin the bigger companies usually have cleaer fuel???

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Great looking truck. I love the color, but I am kind of partial.

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!:thumb::thumb:

That is one spiffy lookin' rig!!!!!:nod::nod: Congrats!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Welcome to Powerstroke.org
:welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1::welcome2::welcome1:​

·
She's paid for!!!!!!
661 Posts
:ORG welcome:

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
:welcome1: to the ORG!! Good looking rig. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Welcome to the ORG! Congrats on your new truck. I drain my water every oil change, but it isn't humid here and I always fill up at larger fuel stations...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks again everyone, was wondering if there was anyone on here who is good at photoshop, i dont need anything fancy just want to see what the truck would look like with the wheels powdercoated flatblack.. if anyone could help, id greatly appreciate it

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Nice rig

Welcome to the ORG:thumb:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks again everyone for the welcoming, thanks evil eye for the answer bout the water, guess i just got a bad batch of fuel, cuz i had to drain it 3 times the other day, really ticked me off...

and finally my partner in crime

1 - 20 of 25 Posts