Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
A few pics from a show i went to today, ive been working on it for alittle over a year now and if id show you pics of it when i got it you wouldnt believe it lol!!

I know its not everones style but i love it!!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Sick truck man. Looks like a lot of time and thought has been put into it. One of my fav trucks on here for sure
Thankyou soo much.... Yeah man its been alot of long nights working on this thing and now just a few more engine mods and audio set-up to pretty much finish it!! First truck ive ever owned and ask myself why it took me soo long to buy one haha...

Registered
Hey man that's a great looking truck! I wish mine looked that good!

Sent from my DROID X2

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys and yes i did the conversion myself,, not 100% bolt on but not hard at all!!!

Registered
Damn... I'm not usually a fan of lowered trucks, but that is one badass rig :thumb:

Registered
just put it this way! makes me want to trade my wife's SUV to get her "ME" a 2WD dually!:D LOVE IT!! got any pics building it?

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
just put it this way! makes me want to trade my wife's SUV to get her "ME" a 2WD dually!:D LOVE IT!! got any pics building it?
Thanks guys and here are a few!!!

Old gray lariat interior

Registered
Not a big fan of rubber band tires or lowerd trucks, but this one does look pretty damn sharp! The kids from the city would be crapping their pants if they saw this thing on our campus lmao XD Now you just have to install hydrolics in it ahaha

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
haha thanks guys,,, no hydros for me lol oh and i drive this thing in any weather!!

Registered
Not my box of cookies, but it is a bad *** rig, and I can deffinately appreciate the amount of work put into it.

Jim

Registered
That before and after is incredable good work looks wicked

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the love guys!!!!!

Registered
Your truck is freakin sweet. I love the 08 conversion. I want to do that same conversion.

Registered
Discussion Starter #19
Your truck is freakin sweet. I love the 08 conversion. I want to do that same conversion.
Thanks, not hard to do once you know where to cut, what to weld, and how much to space fenders!!!! Ive done 3 trucks already and plan to do an 11-12 front next year,,,, maybe!!!!

Registered
One of my favorite trucks! I love lifted trucks, but I was a mini trucker originally with a lowered S10. I bet it throws off (diesel) people when they see it, then hear it fire up and know it's a 7.3 and not a 6.4 truck!!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts