Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all , last year i posted cause i had a 00 model f350 that had alzhiemers ,{would forget to run},needed 8 new inj. and just was a lemon. I sold that truck and just kind of gave up on f350 duallys,well the bug bit cause the truck i replaced it with died from old age. I found a 01 dually at the local dealership and took it for a test drive ,considering its 204k milage it ran great ,easy starting,shifted well and looked well cared for. I arranged to pick it up 3 days later as i was arranging financing through my bank who didnt want to at first cause of the milage but they finally did. Well i went to pick up the truck on sat before last and it wouldnt start{no power}.The sales manager put in two new interstate batts for me and i was going to come back on mon to pick it up {they might have wanted the f250 king ranch 4x4 08 model they gave me to drive back] ,well they dont have deisel at this dealership so they drove it to a station down the street and guess what ,,,,they ran it out of fuel and now the a/c doesnt work. They have it towed back and replace the filter and a/c clutch which was slippin,so all told i have owned this truck for 5 days and never drivin it.I came to pick it up on thurs and the dealership had replaced all 6 tires and givin me a 30 day money back if it should break again and a 3 yr 36000 milage warr. at thier expense . I have driven it for a couple of days and all is well sofar. I wonder if my wifes relationship to the late MARVIN ZINDLER has anything to do with thier niceness[if you dont know who he was he closed down the most famous brothel in texas and was a peoples advocate here in houston]. well i was just sayin howdy and i will be lurking

·
Registered
146 Posts
Welcome Back! Good luck with the new truck.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks , I hope to enjoy this one

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
welcome back :thumb: :icon_ford:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts