Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well about 7 miles from were I live there is this street corner. Well on this street corner is were all of the mexicans hang out waiting to get picked up by someone to work. Well they are probably all illegal and I don't really care for them. Well I drove by that corner today in the work truck. I was the last vehicle and I proceed to pull over and honk my horn as if I was gonna pick one of them up. Well about 20 of them come running up to the truck. I give them the New York hello (finger) and take off. The looks on there faces were priceless.

·
Registered
124 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: As cool is that is. You should have let them all go to work with you and then dropped them off at???:hehe: :hehe:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BE NICE NOW.AND DRIVE THEM BACK TO THE BORDER.
:rofl: :rofl: As cool is that is. You should have let them all go to work with you and then dropped them off at???:hehe: :hehe:
I aint letting them touch my truck. I won't even take it to the car wash. BTW they wouldn't last more than 10 sec. in the bed before they fell out.

·
Shaking the Bush Boss
9,740 Posts
well dont do that remember they have more rights then us. next time pick them up and go to the nearest recuiting office.
And thats a f%$*@ng shame!
People need to start standing up for our (Americans/ Citiziens) rights, and stop worring about pissing someone else off!

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
did you know

did you know the guys you see standing there at the corner.well my frend needed help moving and in a tight spot.so he went to the corner and said he would need two guys,to help move.so he thought it would be cheap.but he found out they wanted $15.00 per hour cash,sh*t thats damn good money.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Next time pick them up and take them to the nearest INS office and I don't mean insurance :hehe:
+1...you beat me to it choctaw!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
very nice man ! ! !

·