Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marc, thank you for this resource. I hope this can be used for vendors and admin to discuss things to help make Powerstroke.org forum grow more and more. Also, this could be used between vendors to help us with our customers. I have run into a few deals that I couldn't complete because I either didn't carry a brand name or my discount from the manufacturer wasn't very good. So, maybe we can network together if there is something each other need. I dont know I'm just throwing out ideas.

Thanks again Marc

·
Banned
0 Posts
Anytime Pat.....I know all of you guys are in competition with each other, but working together sometimes may be more benificial to business sales and your customer preception for the long term than battling with each other. I know most businesses know this, but you know what they say about flies with honey.......Marc

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
What? I was going to use this as a place to pit y'all against each other to give me good deals on cool crap for my rig! :p

·
Premium Member
14,386 Posts
Dammn - did I type that out loud? :poster:

J/K! You guys are great and honestly thanks for what y'all do to help us keep this place growing and growing. If y'all have any comments, or suggestions to the admins/mods that could help y'all, we're MORE than happy to hear them. I think we can all agree we have the same interest at heart and it all revolves around making this a highly successful site.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Yeah I think we need a vendor slaughterhouse......let's see 'em go throat to throat!

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
99Smokin73Stroker said:
Yeah I think we need a vendor slaughterhouse......let's see 'em go throat to throat!

How much should we sell the tickets for????:lol:

Honestly it's great having all of you on here! It's helped me a lot!!:noteworthy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts