Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this truck Brand new. It is a 2004 F-350 4x4 with a 6speed XLT with 55,000miles on it. I loved this truck but i may have to sell it (not sure yet) I will try my hardest to keep it. I just wanted everyones 2 cents on what you would ask for it. I was thinking around 18,000. Tell me what you think. Also I have a Service Record with invoices backing it up.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
18 sounds good may be a little more:nod:

Realy clean truck:thumb:

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think 18 sounds pretty low...mine blue books(I know its not the best) for 21-23k. Yours should book higher...

·
Registered
765 Posts
Very nice! But sadly there are newer trucks with more options selling for around the same price. It all depends on your area, dont be afriad to list it for what you want. The best thing to do is look at how much a similar trucks in your area are going for and go from there.

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Very nice! But sadly there are newer trucks with more options selling for around the same price. It all depends on your area, dont be afriad to list it for what you want. The best thing to do is look at how much a similar trucks in your area are going for and go from there.
I agree ^

Unfortunately (in my area at least) the market is saturated with these trucks, and they arent bringing what they used too :(

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments. and everyones input. I think i still may ask 18 if it comes down to it.

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
In this market that truck is worth about 16,500 to 17k It sucks but ask 18 and go from there

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In this market that truck is worth about 16,500 to 17k It sucks but ask 18 and go from there
Thats what i was thinking. Ask 18 and after they talk me down i will get 16 or 17. I will know soon if i have to sell it. As it looks right now i think i dont have too. But dont want to jump the gun.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Nice Truck but what that in the glove box:dunno:

·
Registered
25 Posts
yeah i was wondering what that was too

·
Registered
25 Posts
nice truck btw:icon_ford:

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,133 Posts
I hate you may have to sell it. I have always liked your truck. It is a sharp one for sure. Good Luck man. HOPE you find a way to keep it.:nod:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts