Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys got my IDP sctx3 in yesterday emailed out my code this morning, how long does it take? i just yanked my six gun out of there and the thing is gutless, NEEDS POWER ARGHHH ... so any info??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well sir that is ****ing gay! I cam seriously out run my truck on foot right now especialy if tnonvolves a hill. These damn 22's and 37's are robbing me!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I programmed my buddies for him and Eric had the tunes emailed to me literally an hour and a half after I contacted him. Thart was during a weekday. He will take care of you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im sure they will give me my tunes on monday, but i have to tow my damn race car on sunday. I figured it would be easier than this. like i said i really can out run my truck right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah im sure they will give me my tunes on monday, but i have to tow my damn race car on sunday. I figured it would be easier than this. like i said i really can out run my truck right now.
Did you get part number 3000 or 3015 ? if you got a 3015 then you could run the strategy tune file till they get you the custom tune emailed to you .....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know I'm away from my house but I know I tried "program vehicle" I beleive it was and it said no tunes loaded or something along those lines

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
he got an x3 if he got it direct from Eric..

normally takes about 2 days..might get it tonight..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts