Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sorry it took so long to post these pics, I just got my computer back from getting repaired so I was able to put these up. Let me know if anyone has any questions.:ford:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looks good! How difficult was this to do? I found a 92 IDI for sale and I would like to swap a Powerstroke into it as well. As long as all the wiring is there, is it pretty simple?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Looks good! How difficult was this to do? I found a 92 IDI for sale and I would like to swap a Powerstroke into it as well. As long as all the wiring is there, is it pretty simple?
Thank you! It honestly is not a bad project at all. I personally gained a lot of experience from it and as long as you have all of the wiring it is more time consuming then difficult. If you do the swap and have any questions let me know because I could walk you through the whole thing. The only part that sucked was taking out the dash harness from the truck at the junk yard.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Did you swap the fuel lines too? I am trying to remember I think I remember my 97 had larger fuel lines than my 94 idi not too certain though

21 - 27 of 27 Posts