Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas on what else would look good on the truck or how it is now any input thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sharp looking ride...looks really good as is.

I can't tell if it has the color matched mirror covers...I like the look of those on most trucks.

Looks like you have the first style of tow mirrors...maybe go with a set of 03-07s that have the turn/marker lights?? Or the 08-up style if you like that mod.

·
Registered
617 Posts
truck looks really good:thumb: Im into the clean look so less is more..maybe some factory fender flares painted tan

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have matchin mirror covers with the marker/Turn signalin them, and ha yeah have fender flares for it actually up for sale right now dont like them very much

·
Too cool for school
9,886 Posts
first of all, that truck is sick!

some color-matched '08 mirrors would look good, also an '08 tailgate if you have money burning a whole in your pocket!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wish i did just had the bed side painted and new tailgate but have a babby on the way so not whole lot of extra cash rright at the moment but just like to have some more ideas but will def have a 08 tailgate found them at a place near my house that puts work beds on get one for 300 painted white figured that wasnt too bad and there all brand new they buy trucks new take them there and put work beds and all on it

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also just installed the 07 harley davidson headlights :) and had all the others painted fog lights.cab,tail,3rd brake.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would remove the plastic strips on your doors, my truck is pretty much the same package as yours and it looks good. Also your tires look a little bald too

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
+1 on removing the door moldings, I would lose the 4X4 stickers as well. Your truck is really sharp and I think it would clean up the look even more!

·
Registered
8 Posts
+ another on the door moldings and 4x4 stickers. I'd toss the running boards too, never been a huge fan of them things, maybe swap em for the hide-away steps that tuck under the rocker panel? Sweet lookin puller though man, good idea canning the fender flares too!:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts