Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive run a few searches and can't seem to find the info myself and a couple others are looking for...I believe rankroddin is another......

Where can i find this connector without having to shell out 90 bux from a stealership.....e-bay has the 6.0 plug for 10 bucks shipped???...whats the diff.? where can we buy this for a reasonable price??

·
Registered
590 Posts
are you looking for the whole sensor, or just the connector that is on the wires? I tried to find a connector, but the guy at the dealership couldn't find it in his parts catalog.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the connector...the common flaw is the connector with the wires, and dealerships want 90 bux, but 6.0's on ebay are 10?...I mean obviously I brought this up at the dealership, and they tried to say its a dealership only item for the 7.3

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
I will call the dealer down here tomorrow if i have time and see if they can get just the connector

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that would be cool, hopefully its not 90 bux though

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i htink i posted in the wrong section...this should be for 99+ 7.3

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO THE PROPER SECTION...THANKS

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump...this is going to get urgent real quick since the truck can't be parked for any length of time on the street....thanks all for any help

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
I called about it today they say they need the last 8 digits of your VIN number so they can price the right one PM me with it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts