Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the truck done. Here is it. Thinking the truck might be for sale if anyone knows someone in the market.
Icon 7-9 Kit with 4 Link and Dual Stabilizers
PMF Traction Blocks
Custom Powdercoating
24x12 American Force Wheels Custom Painted
Interco M16 37x13.50x24 Tires
RBP Grille
HID Headlights and Fogs
20" Rigid Light Bar
Full MBRP 5" Delete Setup
H&S MiniMaxx
S&B Intake
Full JL Audio System
Full Recon Lighting Package
Amp Research Power Steps
Rhino Lined Bed

·
Premium Member
31,729 Posts
That looks badazz Josh.

What are you looking at now?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Man I want that truck wish I could afford it

·
Registered
558 Posts
Wow... I guess I'm speechless

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
640 Posts
looks great Josh.

That is the same exact wheel I want to go with. I was going to do black with tan accents just as youve done there.
Who does your paint or powder work? How does it hold up for you?

·
Registered
217 Posts
sweet looking Josh. Another Bad *** creation!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Love it! I wanted 24"s but my lift isn't large enough :( Damn you 5th wheel!!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
You do nice work, but that thing is tacky.

It's about 4" too high with a $900 grill insert that looks like it came from Pepboys and the rims look like they belong in a rap video.

I envision the driver of that to be about 5'6", with sleeve tattoos, flatbilled hat, wearing a designer tank top, white rim sunglasses, and wristbands.

·
Registered
163 Posts

It's about 4" too high with a $900 grill insert that looks like it came from Pepboys and the rims look like they belong in a rap video.

I envision the driver of that to be about 5'6", with sleeve tattoos, flatbilled hat, wearing a designer tank top, white rim sunglasses, and wristbands.
Ha hA HA... The grille I agree is No Bueno. With the Silver and Black combo with the nice Icon setup looks good.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Why the bloody hell would you go through all that just to sell it? You're gonna lose your ***.

Nice truck btw

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

One day you will catch up with the times and understand how to have style and be a trendsetter. Until then enjoy living in the backwoods banging your sister.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks badazz Josh.

What are you looking at now?
looks great Josh.

That is the same exact wheel I want to go with. I was going to do black with tan accents just as youve done there.
Who does your paint or powder work? How does it hold up for you?
Thanks man, i have a local powdercoater who does great work and they are cheap. I have a few different people that I use for paint, just depends what I need done and who can get it done quickest usually.

Why the bloody hell would you go through all that just to sell it? You're gonna lose your ***.

Nice truck btw

Thanks, thats usually what I do. I finish a project and then turn around and sell so I can start something else. I really dont want to sell it but for some reason I really want a raptor.

·
Premium Member
4,670 Posts

Why do I envision you in this?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Love the 24s btw. I have rocked 24s since they came out years ago. Some people are set in there ways and look down on new style. You have to expect that with this being a truck forum. That type will always be here.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Man you have my dream truck and dream bike and dream car keep setting these trends you are doing a great job at it I will say again that is a fine example of a new f 250 period correct

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
122 Posts
One day you will catch up with the times and understand how to have style and be a trendsetter. Until then enjoy living in the backwoods banging your sister.

You live in Flori-duh and think I live in the backwoods? Funny.

You realize that the larger the wheel, the worse the braking performance, higher drivetrain strain and more road harshness. Not to mention that it looks like you want to be in a Busta Rhymes video.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts