Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It took a long time to decide which steps to purchase. I'm really happy with these. I like the way they tuck up underneath. Plenty sturdy. Look great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
they are purrrty....

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I guess they just recently added the 'MAGNUM' to the steps; my older versions don't have them. I've had mine on 6 or 7 months and have no complaints with them so far.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess they just recently added the 'MAGNUM' to the steps; my older versions don't have them. I've had mine on 6 or 7 months and have no complaints with them so far.

That's good to know. Nice looking truck btw.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
pphelps, I think these steps looks clean and fit your truck perfectly. Where did you get them?
Not to hijack this pphelp's thread, but I just ordered a SteelCraft Elevation rear bumper from you guys. I forgot you were a site sponsor and didn't reach out to you, but the order and price match went very well. Hope to have it late this week. @pphelps I'll let you know when I post about it so you can see if you like how it looks with the Magnum RTs.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to hijack this pphelp's thread, but I just ordered a SteelCraft Elevation rear bumper from you guys. I forgot you were a site sponsor and didn't reach out to you, but the order and price match went very well. Hope to have it late this week. @pphelps I'll let you know when I post about it so you can see if you like how it looks with the Magnum RTs.
Wow that's a great looking bumper. I definitely want to see how it looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts