Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
People are crazy. I’ve owned 7.3’s (96 cc, lb, 4x4 and currently a 2000 Ex limited 4x4) for the past 12 years. Why are the prices so damn high? Yes, they are great trucks but also pretty expensive to keep up on. That one from the dealer is going to need a transmission and injectors along with all sorts of other regular maintenance pretty soon and they are asking $36,000? Have we lost our damn minds?
There is literally nothing else like it on the market. Expeditions, Suburbans, Land Cruisers (and variants)...none have the capacity to tow like a 20yo Excursion.

Ford is insane for not producing them. They could easily sell a modern Expedition for $100k.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Lets have material sourced from 3rd world areas to make americans feel like were helping the environment when lithium mines arn't even legal i the US because they are flatout worse than modern petroleum harvesting techniques lol.
Its one of my favorite things to tell people with electric cars that act all superior that I think their coal-powered vehicle is just dandy (since, you know, that electricity has to come from somewhere and the thimble-full of "renewable" energy in the US isnt enough to power a blender).

To the rest of your reply...I guess I just dont understand how a F250 is cool, but cover the bed and add a 3rd row of seats and suddenly its worse than cow farts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts