Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to see if anyone has or knows where a decent shape 1960's-1980's diesel mog is located. Hopefully near texas or not toooo terribly far.

·
The Fat Mod
12,508 Posts
Don't know where one is but man are they fun as heck to drive and play around with. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, I am still trying to justify it to myself! If I get a diesel then I could definitely DD it every once in awhile. I would drive it around town on the weekends and for sure take it wheeling!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'd have to live in it if I got one, assuming my wife didn't kill me first. I got the evil eye when I mentioned I was looking at a new snap-on scanner, she would freak over the price of a unimog for sure. Still, those things look like a lot of fun to wheel but I'm not to sure how they would be for a DD. Good luck with it, I'm sure you'll have a boat load of fun with it.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks bas, I plan on calling and maybe going over to that place tomorrow if they have any ...

Tennesee, I am still young and I know I would have a blast DD'ing a Mog to Houston :nod:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Unimogs are the ultimate! Wish I could have one of them.

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,885 Posts
Keep an eye on them on ebay, they are on there pretty often. I drove my Duece and a half from Santa Fe to Sacramento!
Lets just say it was bouncy and slow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts