Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off of the phone with Ted at Innovative and I have coming to me one Xcal 3 with Street, Aggressive Tow, and Xtreme Street. :icon_ford: :woot: :hehe: YEEEEEEE HAWWW. Haha just figured I would let you know I am joining the club. Soooo is the brown truck here yet is it here yet haha. Gauges go in tomorrow night.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah no wonder those guys are selling so many tuners. If the tunes are as good as the customer service then things will be great. Ted was really nice on the phone. I ordered it today at like 2:30 and I have a UPS tracking number already. SAWEET

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Congrats, bud! I'm sure you are checking your tracking number every 5 minutes, huh? :hehe: Waiting is the hardest part...

·
Registered
738 Posts
Congrads you wont be sorry....till ya have to buy tires..lol...

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha it'll be alright I wanted to step up to 37's on 18's anyhow...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Don't bother installing any tune other than the Xtreme Street....then set aside some money for Diesel fuel for the next 3 days....you're gonna need it. CONGRATS!!!

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
You will love it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
You'll love it. Great tunes
I'm getting my truck dyno'd tommorrow at 4pm with ID's extreme race so it should be interesting

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ahhhh it is on the UPS truck here In johnstown but we are always the last stop I cant take it, my gauges are in now with exception of hooking the boost gauge up under the hood. I cant wait haha

·
Registered
361 Posts
hopefully you set aside some extra fuel money for a few fillups :hehe:
i just got mine in tuesday, tried the canned tunes, got my custom tunes yesterday, and even with a broken toe on the go-side im out half a tank after filling monday:thud:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha i'll be putting some miles on for sure. I hope i get it in time to call down there to get my custom tunes.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YAY its an animal now haha. So does any one know any places that are having specials on tires at all?

I only have the canned performance tune in so far but hopefully i can get the custom tunes here shortly. I would like to have it all done before Kentucky

But the SCT is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright I finally got my custom tunes on the truck so far all i have run so far is the xtreme street and it is awesome. I am giggling like a little school girl the whole time I run around in my truck. I also cut up the 6" stack that I had left and made a tip, everything needs cleaned up really bad but that is going to happen thursday afternoon :icon_ford:

haha i ran to have my neice video tape it for me enjoy

·
Registered
299 Posts
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts