Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt think i should have painted the whole thing, because i was worried about it looking like the scoop was a
bump in the middle of the hood. what do yall think.....should i do the rest of it?

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Looks good to me. I like your side pipes. I think you need to supply us a full picture of your truck. A lot of people have been talking about side pipes on our trucks on this site. It is nice to see someone has done it already and it is different.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it has been posted on here before...this is actually my second set of side pipes. the first was with the running boards. but here are some pix.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Looks good :thumb:

I also want to see those pipes.:popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
553 Posts
what size are those pipes. and how did you split it to run out both sides?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Looks good like that man. I've seen some that are fully painted and they don't look too hot IMO.

Lowered dually? nice :]

·
Registered
854 Posts
Your truck is the first I've seen that I've really liked the look of the semi rims....

Side pipes are awesome too btw!

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Man you have a sweet looking truck. But you need the 08 chrome mirrors and you need to get the chrome door handles or paint your door handles to match the white truck. Oh and chrome badges too.

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i went and took some pix of how i did the under side for yall....i know it's dirty!

it's 3.5 into 6" btw

·
Registered
553 Posts
looks like a lot of work but turns out great...

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I think it looks good in the pics. Did you paint it yourself and if so what type of paint did you use and how well does the white match.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
i have wanted a cowl hood for a awhile now, but thinking about painting the raised area black to go along with the stripe on the back...

·
Registered
444 Posts
I really dont like duallies but this Truck is The S%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the cowl looks awesome to answer your question. CLEAN.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I really dont like duallies but this Truck is The S%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the cowl looks awesome to answer your question. CLEAN.
Why don't you like duallies? Just curious, people seem to either love 'em or hate 'em. What's your arguement?

·
Premium Member
6,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I think it looks good in the pics. Did you paint it yourself and if so what type of paint did you use and how well does the white match.
yeah i painted it. i do paint and body at a peterbilt dealership for a living.

i used imron 6000 color code l0006 but i have toadd some 501 black toner to tint it a little bit to make it match the stock oxford white

·
Registered
444 Posts
Well let me restate that, I dont PREFER duallies. Two more tires to buy, my driveway is too narrow, I dont haul anything to justify one, They look a little too bulky for me. Just my preference is all.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts