Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking for a full set of seats for my obs 97 250. My stock grey cloth seats are near perfect and actually the nicest I've seen in an OBS, but I have a really bad back and with the long distance trips I run I really need something more comfortable and the late model seats are a bit easier on my back.

I'm looking for grey or black Leather, with a middle jump seat in the front and full bench in the rear (I need to seat 6.) I don't mind making minor modifications but I'd really prefer to have the drivers seat be able to sit center to the steering wheel. As close to mint seats as possible please.

I can trade my stock seats or just buy yours cash, I'm located in NJ.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Let us know if you find the seats you like and want to sell your seats. I'm in Texas but for the right price I'd be interested in your front seat.

Either way, good luck!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a set of seats for sale out of a 99 superduty front power seats with middle jump seat and full rear bench seat

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of seats for sale out of a 99 superduty front power seats with middle jump seat and full rear bench seat

Can I get some pics, more info on them? Do they fill my requirements?

Thanks!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yes they do just has one tear in the driver side that is completely fixable, pm me your number and the pics will be sent!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts