Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey my brother finally got his new/old diesel he got a 1999 f-350 powerstroke reg cab long bed and i was thiinking for his birthday i would get him a tuner (i was thinking SCT) i was wondering if anyone wants to sell a used tuner for plug in and go use any help would be awesome let me know what you have (any makes long as i get smoke and power) pm me or just reply here thanks again :burnout

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have an Edge Evolution 2 for sale on Ebay. Reserve has been met so high bidder owns it. This is the one with gauges built in.

·
Registered
202 Posts
DI 6 position, $325 shipped

·
Registered
50 Posts
hypermax flash tuner 60hp 90hp smoker settings and a banks six gun 500 you own both

·
Registered
25 Posts
got super chip programmer has 50,80,100 hp settings 200.00 + shipping

·
Registered
497 Posts
buy the best, get a DP-Tuner and make your brother even happier.

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
I agree....either get a DP or find a chip that can be programmed by eiher jody or tony....dont know about the wildman tunes but heard they are about the same as DP...Just put a DP in mine and it is unbelievable what a difference...say away from "over the counter" programmers or chips if you can

·
Registered
202 Posts
whats wrong with diesel innovations tunes???

go with wildman, free re-burns are deff a plus

·
Registered
511 Posts
whats wrong with diesel innovations tunes???

go with wildman, free re-burns are deff a plus
x2 You will be happy with Tony's tunes.

·
Registered
193 Posts
DI dp tony wild man, ts are all great chips..
biggest problem is you will need to know a lot of info on the truck..
ie pcm code mods, auto or stick..

ts will cover the most ground pcm range wise ..but prob have the most genral of the list..but still way more then any off the shelf tunner..

in reality though you should look into buying guages for him instead...ya need them 1st really...diesel manor is a great place for kits..diesel site a great place for assembled units.

they will also be cheaper as a kit then a new fully loaded chip.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts