Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, yea I know Im tootin' my own horn, but I love my truck. I wasn't really fond of the entire look of the 08's, but now I guess It's grown on me. I took this picture today while we were working in the back yard... I think the 08's are just drop dead sexy.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Yea, yea I know Im tootin' my own horn, but I love my truck. I wasn't really fond of the entire look of the 08's, but now I guess It's grown on me. I took this picture today while we were working in the back yard... I think the 08's are just drop dead sexy.

you know, when mine was stock, i just wasnt feeling it, but the longer i have it, the more it grows...

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
looks good :thumb: is there a lift in the future?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks good :thumb: is there a lift in the future?
Hrm.. I hadn't really considered it yet. I wouldn't mind some wider tires, not necessarily taller (well maybe a little taller). I still enjoy being able to fit inside *most* parking garages!

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Hrm.. I hadn't really considered it yet. I wouldn't mind some wider tires, not necessarily taller (well maybe a little taller). I still enjoy being able to fit inside *most* parking garages!
i like that i dont fit in parking garages ....when i go to disneyland i dont fit so i park in oversize parking lot witch is right next to the trams and in vegas they park it like right out in front because it dont fit .....so it kind of cool :thumb:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea, I might consider a little lift I don't like lots of empty space between the fenderwells and the tops of the tires. Needs much wider rims either way. I will try to find some Centerline rims or something similar since I don't like the newer "DUB" or Hoopty type looking rims on trucks. I prefer trucks to have truck looking rims, not 64 Impala low rider rims :)

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Just remember, it's ok to love your truck, just don't LOVE your truck. The DPF is exit only people. :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Well mine is doing what it's supposed to do very well. I can't say it's sexy, but it's a good truck.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yea, I might consider a little lift I don't like lots of empty space between the fenderwells and the tops of the tires. Needs much wider rims either way. I will try to find some Centerline rims or something similar since I don't like the newer "DUB" or Hoopty type looking rims on trucks. I prefer trucks to have truck looking rims, not 64 Impala low rider rims :)
Amen, on the rims!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
That's why I picked the rims I have, they look like truck rims rather then, as you described, 64 impala low rider rims.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It's those KM2's that make your truck look good. Their like plastic surgery for trucks, every truck I have put them on looks good.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
KM2's ? :confused:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea, the BF Goodrich Mud-Terrains. The new design out last year works a little bit better than previous versions. Not as noisy on pavement, they don't distort a lot thus they stay in balance better, a little deeper tread, no narrow lines to catch small stones and throw them at your body panels.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Ahhh, ok, thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i like that i don't fit in parking garages ....when i go to Disneyland i don't fit so i park in oversize parking lot witch is right next to the trams and in Vegas they park it like right out in front because it dont fit .....so it kind of cool :thumb:
Only in So Cal

Like all new trucks and cars it takes time sometimes to like'um:woot:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice truck, yeah i thought they looked like km 2's but his sig said they are pro comps, if I read the screen right. how do you like the tires? I wanted to get them but didnt have the load range I needed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts