Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being one who rides a sport bike, and can sometimes get irritated when theres a line of traffic in front, i almost feel bad, but this kid deserved it.
Going down a state road this afternoon, kid on a crotch rocket was so close i couldnt see his face over my tailgate in my rearview, i was doing 5 over the limit with a line of cars in front of me, no where to go...a mile goes by, and the kid keeps getting closer, and closer, finally (now this might be from some rage, not being able to ride mine in our first week of 65*+ weather, with a broken toe and open wounds on my foot and out of work for a week and counting) i matted it quick and hard enough to not creep on the car in front of me, but to cover him in the biggest black cloud ive left behind me in a while (thanks Eric:thumb:).kid pulled over, let the line of traffic go and about 1/4 mile back i saw him jump back in line :hehe:
maybe thatll teach him to wear a helmet and not to tailgate!!

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,861 Posts
That's a good one! :thumb:

·
Registered
486 Posts
probably won't tailgate any trucks for awhile:hehe:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Maybe, maybe not....... Stupid is as stupid does.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Being one who rides a sport bike, and can sometimes get irritated when theres a line of traffic in front, i almost feel bad, but this kid deserved it.
Going down a state road this afternoon, kid on a crotch rocket was so close i couldnt see his face over my tailgate in my rearview, i was doing 5 over the limit with a line of cars in front of me, no where to go...a mile goes by, and the kid keeps getting closer, and closer, finally (now this might be from some rage, not being able to ride mine in our first week of 65*+ weather, with a broken toe and open wounds on my foot and out of work for a week and counting) i matted it quick and hard enough to not creep on the car in front of me, but to cover him in the biggest black cloud ive left behind me in a while (thanks Eric:thumb:).kid pulled over, let the line of traffic go and about 1/4 mile back i saw him jump back in line :hehe:
maybe thatll teach him to wear a helmet and not to tailgate!!
As long as you don't mind getting coal'd on your bike lol
That is actually a situation where I'd do that.
My truck doesn't smoke at all, which is fine with me because sometimes I'd be smoking people when i didn't want to. But I was backing out of a tight parking spot at school one day and this kid and his friends were literally walking inches around it. It's a dually, it's backing up... why would you be that close for real. He was on the exhaust side so I just popped the throttle, more noise than movement cause I just tapped it. He JUMPED and screamed it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. People need to think twice before they get that close to a big truck, it's annoying but also really dangerous!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
People need to think twice before they get that close to a big truck, it's annoying but also really dangerous!
People need to think twice in general now-a-days on the road...in the past month since the snows gone, the @$s-holes are back out and more stupid than ever. its like when your summer wheels go back on your riced out honda, its legal to be a dumbass :doh:

·
Super Moderator
13,237 Posts
Ha ha. Very nice. that will teach him!!!!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Good deal, don't even feel bad about that, think of it as doing the dude a favor. he may have had a face full of soot, but at least hes not rolling around underneath a 10.25 sterling right now.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he may have had a face full of soot, but at least hes not rolling around underneath a 10.25 sterling right now.
:hehe::hehe:

...punks these days...

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
People need to think twice in general now-a-days on the road...in the past month since the snows gone, the @$s-holes are back out and more stupid than ever. its like when your summer wheels go back on your riced out honda, its legal to be a dumbass :doh:
It's springtime~~they're "twitterpated" :hehe::hehe: (Anyone with kids will get that one)

BTW...Nice kill :thumb:

later

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
:hehe: your nicer than I am! Ida piled on the skidders and watched him fly over my tail gate into the bed of my truck. :lol:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
As long as you don't mind getting coal'd on your bike lol
That is actually a situation where I'd do that.
My truck doesn't smoke at all, which is fine with me because sometimes I'd be smoking people when i didn't want to. But I was backing out of a tight parking spot at school one day and this kid and his friends were literally walking inches around it. It's a dually, it's backing up... why would you be that close for real. He was on the exhaust side so I just popped the throttle, more noise than movement cause I just tapped it. He JUMPED and screamed it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. People need to think twice before they get that close to a big truck, it's annoying but also really dangerous!
I know what ya mean man!
once i get outta the super packed parking lot onto the super packed street (little bit more room to gallop) its GAME time. Any one that does anything dumb gets a window FULL of soot. All the HARDA$$ kids in their cars can STAIR down my 5" exhaust rather than me hahahaha.

but, YA CANT FIX STUPID!

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
It's springtime~~they're "twitterpated" :hehe::hehe: (Anyone with kids will get that one)

later

Unfortunately I get it....

I rode a crotch rocket till someone in a D-max decides to rear-end me and total out my bike and leave me with some nice scars from going down at 75mph....i say good job though because its dumb to ride someone *** on a bike...I'd do the same as you did...Thats why I go train horns...they scare everyone!!!! lol

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I rode a crotch rocket till someone in a D-max decides to rear-end me and total out my bike and leave me with some nice scars from going down at 75mph....i say good job though because its dumb to ride someone *** on a bike...I'd do the same as you did...Thats why I go train horns...they scare everyone!!!! lol
that sucks you got taken out, byt a DMax at that...glad youre still here to talk about it though. train horns are a future mod, Ive got some other things I want in first, but someday :nod:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts

glad you made it through that fall! talked to a guy that was getting insurance....they estimate that you will live 2 WEEKS in AZ on a bike.....how crazy is that!?

But I want some train horns. I cant decide what i should spend 400 bones on tho.... anyone know if i could wire them to my alarm???

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
glad you made it through that fall! talked to a guy that was getting insurance....they estimate that you will live 2 WEEKS in AZ on a bike.....how crazy is that!?

But I want some train horns. I cant decide what i should spend 400 bones on tho.... anyone know if i could wire them to my alarm???
you could but you would have to wire the air compressor to keep the air system charged all the time and that would cause pre mature wear on the compressor and dead batteries.

·
Registered
198 Posts

later
LOL! good one! i remember tht from when i was a kid! and yea i usually dont have problems with rocket riders but when they start actin stupid, uh uh! shoot if im towing a trailer or my bed is full with material there is no way im gonna see 'em.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good deal, don't even feel bad about that, think of it as doing the dude a favor. he may have had a face full of soot, but at least hes not rolling around underneath a 10.25 sterling right now.
Amen to that ! That could have been a real bad day, real quick! I don't think that the Honda would have won that battle....:doh:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts