31,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got in an accident yesterday at about 9:30 am

heres the pics

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you think they are gonna total it? Its got 115k on it.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Do you think they are gonna total it? Its got 115k on it.
Looks like the frame is bent. Most likley a total loss. What hit you Department of Natural Resource truck or something. I can't blow up the picture to identify the symbol on the door. Whos fault was it.

Sorry to say but I think the Chevy won.

If they do total it can you send me your back bumper if it is not injured. Also your trailer hitch too. I can send you mine in return.

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Man that stinks! Looks like a total loss to me. When they get over 100K even if it is a diesel they don't care, it won't be worth enough to them...

Most importantly, that looks like the drivers door took a good shot...are you ok?

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Dang dude! Hope you are OK! Looks like you took a good Bump there! Hopefully if they have it totaled out, you can buy it back cheap and part it out huh? I might be lookin for some parts.....hehehhe....seriously, Hope you arent hurt.

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im ok. just some bruised ribs and a bump on the head. That was a brand new US fish and wildlife truck with about 900 miles.

What happened was i going to pull out of a gas station. but was waiting. a semi wanted to pull in and couldnt. So he waved me out saying it was clear to go. Next thing i remember BAM!

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Damn Dave! Are you OK? I hate to say it, but they'll probably total it out.:doh:

Outta curiosity, is that a US Fish and Wildlife logo on the Chevy?:dunno:

EDIT: Nevermnd, you answered both my questions.:nod:

·
Super Moderator
31,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn Dave! Are you OK? I hate to say it, but they'll probably total it out.:doh:

Outta curiosity, is that a US Fish and Wildlife logo on the Chevy?:dunno:
Yes it is Eric

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Sure am glad you're alright Dave and I'm sorry to see your rig smashed up - I can relate. Hopefully they can fix it.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
man im sorry dave. glad your ok. looks like shes done for. :sad:

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
wow Dave that sucks... sorry to hear that.... I'd say it is totaled... not as bad as mine was but I would say enough to total it.... so if it is totaled what will the next purchase be? glad to see your okay:thumb:

·
Registered
514 Posts
man I hate to see a nice truck smashed up...any brand. Glad your not beat up too bad from the accident.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Glad you just have minor injuries Dave. Sorry about your truck.

·
Premium Member
14,493 Posts
THAT SUCKS DAVE! But at least you are somewhat ok....

So did the US F&W use the turn lane to go around the semi or something?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
At least you took one of those ugly azz new Chevys off the road. Man I hate looking at those things.

Glad your ok.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Well yeah the Chevy won it had a big bumper/brush guard protecting it, if that wasn't on there I think it would have been a different story. Glad you're ok man, good luck with the next one! :thumb:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hello this is the wife of the owner. They did total our truck out we have already got a hold a new one. We will take ownership early next week. I just wanted to give a heads up. :woot:

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Sorry to see this happen to your truck Dave but really glad you are OK. :thumb: Nice to see your getting a replacement next week.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts