Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

believe it or not i have wanted one of these for close to 7 years and finally got it, i know shes not much but if you could see in my mind what she looks like you guys would be very impressed, for now only mods are, steeda 5 link, panhard bar, mm tubular k member coil over kit, and a ssbc 4 lug to 5 lugs disc brake conversion, more to come when i have more money

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
To bad your in cali. I know where there is a great motor for that stang.

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
Congrats man! :thumb:

It took me almost 10 years to get my first one.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
congrats dude. I am in the process of rebuilding one I wrecked. Well, I am transplanting the drivtrain into another car that is. Man, the tubular K member and coilovers and 5 lug conversion are alot of money and work. Nice find! I am doing the Tubular front set up on mine this go around too. Whats the motor gonna have done?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i bought this car specifically for the work, all the stuff that going to be done to the car will be done by me, paint, body, engine suspension etc etc

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Nothing wrong with getting a "stang" and fixing it up :thumb:
Craig

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
congrats dude. I am in the process of rebuilding one I wrecked. Well, I am transplanting the drivtrain into another car that is. Man, the tubular K member and coilovers and 5 lug conversion are alot of money and work. Nice find! I am doing the Tubular front set up on mine this go around too. Whats the motor gonna have done?
uhm the motor will have everything it needs to support my twin turbo setup

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got my parts today, including maximum motorsports rear coil over kit, 95 cobra rear axle with LSD 3.73's and 12" vented rotors, maximum motorsports, extreme duty rear lower control arms, and much more to come. pics of the parts to come soon

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW, long time but progress has been made

Its been a while but ive been busy with it
MM K-member (with 2-point brace)
MM Front Control Arms
MM Torque-arm (heavy duty)
MM Panhard Bar
MM XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors
MM Coil-over Conversion Kits, Front and Rear
Coil-over springs (500/250)
MM Caster/Camber Plates
MM Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms (extreme duty)
Bilstein HD series struts (MM3 race valving)
Bilstein HD series shocks (MM2 Race valving)
MM Aluminum Steering rack Bushings
MM Solid Steering Shaft
MM Bumpsteer Kit (adjustable outer tie-rod ends)
MM Strut Tower Brace
MM Front Swaybar Relocation Kit
Front Swaybar Bushings
Front Swaybar End Links
98 Front Spindles
Cobra Brake Booster
Cobra Master cylinder
Wilwood porportioning valve
Cobra Rear Axle-torsen ford lsd-3.73's
All Stainless braided brake lines
Cobra Brakes front and rear
Cobra R 17x9's
Hoosier road racing DOT's 275/40zr17
Race Harness Seats
Autopower Roll cage
Dart Iron Eagle Block
Probe Dominator 347 with i-beam upgrades
Forged gear drive
mechanical cam setup
billet steel flywheel

Also in the works

P.S. Anyone wanna buy this? never used it and i cant use it now, so i'll sell it cheap to fund some new parts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I am a fox stang owner myself and love them. I was like you all thru school i wanted one. And now i have it it sits in the garage in pieces. :dunno:

Nice build :nod:

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Congrats on the progress!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am a fox stang owner myself and love them. I was like you all thru school i wanted one. And now i have it it sits in the garage in pieces. :dunno:

Nice build :nod:
yeah i was bound and determined to make sure something like that never happens, i mean with my schedual it may sit in the garage, but its always ready to gallop :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
looks awesome..them fox bodies r the best

·
I, 1, 2, 1/2, 6
2,261 Posts
I watched my buddy build up and restore an SVO through middle school and into high school, turned out to be a killer car. I want to buiild a fox body stang real bad, preferably a notch back. I LOVE those. SO, one day I'm gonna build a project and i'm gonna have to decide. 70's or 80's K5 blazer, '66 Chevelle, Fox body?

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
cant wait to see the finished product. sounds like you have big plans for it. i always wanted a 92 notchback in yellow but make it look like a pro touring car.:nod:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts