Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol: which ironically enough these were the same wheels that i tried to order for my old f150 but they didn't have them. These on the new truck will be chrome though. i've had a tough time finding a company that has them in stock since they are backordered but i finally found some and will be buying them soon.

here are the wheels. Moto Metal 962's, i don't think i've seen a truck on this site with them yet.

This is the only picture i can find online showing the 20x12's (the ones im getting), these are on 33's though instead of 35's.

the specs on the new truck are. 4.5in. lift powdercoated gold vein/shocks will be painted gold, these moto metals, and 35in. toyo's. then i'll paint the grill surround and possibly the bumpers. then just little things.

oh and here's what gold vein is incase you didn't know

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OP-- Do u have any pics of these installed on your truck? Thanks!!
Sorry I could never find them in stock anywhere. I ended up getting 22 in diesels instead

uploadfromtaptalk1361562078378.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
164 Posts
Good choice, by the way. Truck looks SWEET

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
:hehe:Could we get any smaller pics? :hehe:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:hehe:Could we get any smaller pics? :hehe:
Lol sorry about that I'm posting from my phone so it makes them small.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, well I ended up just painting them black really quick. I'll end up getting some kings eventually with the blue on them black.

·
Cowgirl forever!!!
3,338 Posts
Nice rims !!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, well I ended up just painting them black really quick. I'll end up getting some kings eventually with the blue on them black.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts