Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got some rims :woot:. These are 17X9 Pro Comp Extreme Alloys series 7089. Costco started to carry the Pro Comp line of rims and the price was to good to say no to. I think I paid $535 out the door :thumb:.Tell me what you think. Good or bad coments welcome.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looks good. 10 yrs ago I used to order oversized tires through Costco all the time and then they changed policies and wouldn't give me the time of day unless I wanted to order the size listed on the door jamb of the vehicle. Sucks!

Did they install your wheels or just order them for you? Either way its nice they're working with you. I might check with my local Costcos again to see if they're more friendly now.

·
Registered
929 Posts
great price, good looking rims

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Man those look sweet.
What do have planned for it next?
I say make it a mean lookin trail truck. Get some bumpers and smoke the lights.:nod:
Black and grey go great together.

·
a known holder of grudges
2,055 Posts
Wicked dude! Kinda Jesse James look'n to me, badazz

·
Registered
391 Posts
WOW... Those look great. I usually hate aftermarket rims, but love those. Looks great!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks good. 10 yrs ago I used to order oversized tires through Costco all the time and then they changed policies and wouldn't give me the time of day unless I wanted to order the size listed on the door jamb of the vehicle. Sucks!

Did they install your wheels or just order them for you? Either way its nice they're working with you. I might check with my local Costcos again to see if they're more friendly now.
yeah they installed them and swapped my tires over too which i have 315's. I was very pleased with the customer service from costco tire shop. Definently give them another shot.

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Good looking wheels!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very NICE !!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
man i like em alot.. im a fan of 20s but i think the 17s look killer on your truck.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Man those look sweet.
What do have planned for it next?
I say make it a mean lookin trail truck. Get some bumpers and smoke the lights.:nod:
Black and grey go great together.

I think my next step is going to be blacking out all the lights, not sure if im going to do a bumper or not, i think after i do the lights i am going to put in some gauges and a pillar pod.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I think my next step is going to be blacking out all the lights, not sure if im going to do a bumper or not, i think after i do the lights i am going to put in some gauges and a pillar pod.
Whatever you do I'm sure it will look great. I really like that grey color since so much goes with it.
I would get rid of the running board though.
But if you have to have them on, I'd chop them and make them hang not so low and then paint them flat black. :nod:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you post another photo from the front or back so I can see what the offset looks like?
Yeah i will post some later this afternoon.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you post another photo from the front or back so I can see what the offset looks like?
Here ya go I hope this is what you wanted. I had to throw in one of the whole truck just because I love my new rims :crazy:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
man those might be my new choice of wheels, i hate to copy but i think those would look good with the black bottom on mine. Love the size color and tire choice they look great on your truck!!! how bout you send those to me and buy yourself another. IM JEALOUS

1 - 20 of 28 Posts