Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my FICM back form ID and man those guys worked fast to get that back to me my truck is my daily driver so that was awesome...Results wise better throttle response at all speeds...gain about 2-3mpg...power wise is awesome lower and top end power.. diff a great mod

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
which tune did you take? mild, moderate, ???

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am really wanting to get my FICM tuned. I just need to find a spare since my truck is a daily driver. If someone could see 1.5-2 MPG it would be worth it. Wonder how it would help my mileage.....on 38's :hehe:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
how long did it take to get back? i really wanna get this done too

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
on the HMY i was getting 22.6 at 70mph with my xtreme race tune....I got the modrate tune just in cause if i put 190 injectors in i wont have to send it back again, It works great with the stock injectors... Well i pulled my FICM out on saturday (as in two saturdays ago) it got shipped out on monday, eric got it on weds sent it back out on friday and i got it yesterday (satuday) i paid for the next day shipping... a week without the truck wasnt to bed i just borrowed one of my parents cars for that week cuz my truck my daily driver too

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry i meant HWY*

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
thats pretty good, are you running 3.73?
I am running 18.5mpg with my 3.73 it seems like its worth the money to do this then.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if you mean 3.73 gears then yeah that what iam running if that is the stock gears in these trucks which i believe they are....Its diff worth it i use to get 19.1 and sometimes 20 on the HWY but now its totally 22.6 all day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts