Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I see you came out of hiding Gord hahaha glad your still with us,sorry to here about your computer.Keep it safe.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
hey Pat, how you been, only get on on the weekends for now, but still enjoy it when I can. Hows everything on the farm. that computer post was before Christmas, got everything under control now hahaha.

Gord.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Growing like a weed it wont be long now some where around June 10 to 15 we will be cutting if old mother N will keep it up.I havent been on the site to much lately just been pulling out a little more of my hair.hahaha

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Glad to see the Large car is still treatin ya good Gord.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Well, pullin hair, pullin weeds, and waiting on nature is the way of the farmer, only problem is the weeds grow back hahaha.

Thanks Quad, yup the Pete's working out great, haven't had any problems with it yet, just keeps going up and down the road, and is great in the snow as well, can't ask for more than that hahaha.

Gord.

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
:drive: :beer: Welcome bhunter.. your only 2 1/2hrs from me ... this place has a wealth of knowledge

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hey bhunter, good to have you here with us. Don't forget to go to introductions and meet the rest of the folks, they are a great bunch here, and like nothing more than to help out. If you have any questions about working the site, filling in your sig or anything, just give a yell and someone will be happy to help out.

Gord.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Edmontonian here. Working out of fort mac though lol

41 - 49 of 49 Posts