Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to say hi to the other canucs in the forum, but i seem to be all alone.:chicken:

·
Registered
800 Posts
another Canuck!!
a BCer even!! i thought i was the only one.
good to hear from you.

·
Registered
800 Posts
how bout some pics of your rig?

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to hear from you Sam,
My old puter broke down, saved everything on a backup hd. and now I am haveing trouble getting it back on the new puter HP replaced it with. Looking for the dig. chip from the camera to get the pictures back,(got a teenage daughter),as soon as I find it I'll get some on.
I was begining to wonder if anyone else was watching this forum, and thanks for the response Banshee.

·
Conservative and Proud
14,493 Posts
Good to hear from you Sam,
My old puter broke down, saved everything on a backup hd. and now I am haveing trouble getting it back on the new puter HP replaced it with. Looking for the dig. chip from the camera to get the pictures back,(got a teenage daughter),as soon as I find it I'll get some on.
I was begining to wonder if anyone else was watching this forum, and thanks for the response Banshee.
No problem!:D I'm really not all that far from you either.:)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YUP, spent alot of time in Jubits truckstop,Grants Pass and the 76 in Portland. I always enjoyed going through Oragon, sometimes lumber right into Oragon somewhere, sometimes picking up a backhaul at the venier plants coming out of Cal. Very pretty country.always reminded me of B.C.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Good day eh!

Just another proud Canadian to add to you list! Leduc Alberta is home for me.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome Riglet.

Welcome to the forum riglet, not a lot of action on this end of the forum, but who knows what might happen.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

I'm not a canuck but I do own a cabin on the Magpie river in Wawa, Ontario and I am up there bout 3 to 4 times a year! I actually live in Ohio but would love to one day move up there!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome! Im not a Canuc, but some canadian army guys we are hosting at our base gave me and some friends a ride in their ch-146's(UH-1 Huey/Iroqouis for us Americans) today. Really nice fellas.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome aboard guys.

It dosn't matter where your from as far as i am concerned, its all aabout enjoying where you are. We have some unreal country up here and its good to have it enjoyed by everyone. As far as I am concerned there isn't any other place id rather be than where i am, and I enjoy hearing from other people that have visited and enjoyed it as well.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It dosn't matter where your from as far as i am concerned, its all aabout enjoying where you are. We have some unreal country up here and its good to have it enjoyed by everyone. As far as I am concerned there isn't any other place id rather be than where i am, and I enjoy hearing from other people that have visited and enjoyed it as well.
Amen! My wife and I bought our cabin about 7 years ago and have been enjoying it about 3 to 4 times a year! We get to travel along Lake Superior on the way up and it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen! These pics will make you feel right at home!

My home away from home!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HAY,YOU LOOK LIKE YOU MAY BE HAVEING A LITTLE TOOOO MUCH FUN IN THOSE PICS. Just don't let the government see them, they'll find a way to tax you for it. The pics are awsome,ther's nothing like the northcountry. If iI ever get home long enough to do somethig other than sleep, Ill post some picks of B.C., you will love it out here.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Ya I always wanted to head out your way and see the north country from a different perspective. Trust me I already pay enough in taxes up there!:eek:
I don't claim my gst or anything though cuz I would hope the money goes to the right things! I hope to retire up there during the summers and return here to Ohio in the fall to chase these huge whitetails although I've always wanted to go moose hunting!:D

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to the Northern side of the forums Crazymike

:chicken: more of us ,we need more. Sorry, got a little carried away there. I'm just next door to you in Surrey, welcome to the Canada Forum. Hey there MRBIGHILLBILLY, Just started my holidays, so we are heading up to Lac Lahache to visit my mom, I'll get som pictures of the Fraser Canyon for you, I think you will like it.:burnout I got my extra fuel tank in this week,in total i am now packing 500 ltrs of #2 and 175 ltrs of gas, and i am ordering a US Gear exaust brake in the morning, got lots of little projects for my time off.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like i'm alone on east side of the country:chicken:

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Never alone here, just farther to walk to meet everybody. lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts