Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some very bright offroad lights for my truck. What brand have you guys used or prefer. I am looking for some that will hold up to rough off road while hunting, camping, four wheeling: so they need to be durable. I am going to mount them in my replacement bumper so the size needs to be about the size of the factory fog lights. I would like some really bright ones for driving down the dark country and forest roads to keep from hitting a deer or something. Please let me know what brand you have found the brightest and durable. Thank you.

Will

·
Registered
455 Posts
Look no further then some rigid led's. they're a little pricey, but they're tough and extremely bright. Their D2's are that size.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
I can't remember what he has, but pm twinturbostroker on here, his name is Julian. He's a super mod like myself. I saw his LEDs he has and they are SERIOUS bright. Other than at, I'd go with some HIDs.

·
Registered
43 Posts
lightforce makes some stupid bright lights. not sure about the strength but i cant imagine those lights disappointing anyone, its like the K5la of horns

Sent from Autoguide on iPhone

·
Registered
858 Posts
I also vote for H.I.D.s

·
Premium Member
1,431 Posts
I vote hids in the factory housing and some ridig leds in the fog light location. The rigid d2s are the same size as the factory fog lights and are really bright or if you want even brighter leds the they make a light bar that will span the whole opening in the bumper where the fogs go.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Yeah, those bigger bars are fugin REAL bright!

Killing time on here with my smart phone.... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts