Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
People are interested because everyone wants to spend less money.......people are dumb enough to have convinced themselves that it works because they dont want to admit that they were duped.

Electrolized water, not HHO- which is....nothing short of made up lingo-

what the hell is a quemist (ha)

Explain how it does not break laws of thermodynamics.
I by no means what to be included in the fighting

What about Physics, Thermodynamics, the Law of Conservation?

Some people wonder “how does the system create more energy than it uses?” The answer is that the introduction of HHO gas into the combustion mixture reduces waste of your primary fuel - energy that is already available but not put to full use. The vast majority of fuel that reaches the typical engine is wasted as it is not properly combusted. HHO works by mixing with and making more of that gasoline or diesel fuel ignite. The result is a more complete and cleaner burn, translating into a 15-50% increase in mileage. This way you get more power out of the fuel you already paid for, instead of it going out the tailpipe as emissions.

·
Registered
22 Posts
HOLY CRAP.

HOW THE HECK CAN YOU ENDORSE A PRODUCT YOU CANT EVEN EXPLAIN!!?!?!?!?!?!?

You are out of your mind as are the few people who follow this as a true and honest device. Its the same as that tornado chit they sold years ago. Put this in your intake and viola! 50 more HP and 30% MPG improvement, just because this piece of chit stamped sheet metal makes a vortex. WRONG.
Well I have explained, what part of it you dont understand?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I by no means what to be included in the fighting

What about Physics, Thermodynamics, the Law of Conservation?

Some people wonder “how does the system create more energy than it uses?” The answer is that the introduction of HHO gas into the combustion mixture reduces waste of your primary fuel - energy that is already available but not put to full use. The vast majority of fuel that reaches the typical engine is wasted as it is not properly combusted. HHO works by mixing with and making more of that gasoline or diesel fuel ignite. The result is a more complete and cleaner burn, translating into a 15-50% increase in mileage. This way you get more power out of the fuel you already paid for, instead of it going out the tailpipe as emissions.
'

That’s exactly what I’m trying to tell these people, but they are so hard headed... can’t believe this!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
'

That’s exactly what I’m trying to tell these people, but they are so hard headed... can’t believe this!
I think many of us understand that theory. Some have tried and didn't get positive results. I spent upward of $50k on fuel last year. If I could cut that by 25% without negitive sideeffects I would do that, but I haven't heard of positive result from anybody I know and trust.:confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think many of us understand that theory. Some have tried and didn't get positive results. I spent upward of $50k on fuel last year. If I could cut that by 25% without negitive sideeffects I would do that, but I haven't heard of positive result from anybody I know and trust.:confused:
Ok, I understand where you're coming from, but I've asked if anybody have tried and nobody answer yes… so... no one can say it does not work if you have not tried. and if they have, what kind unit they used.. specify details of hydrogen unit, worked or it didn't work, how much fuel saved, what vehicle.. etc.. thats all, because I know all diesel truck owners spend a lot of money on fuel.
I know a semi truck driver that got a unit and he told me he's saving avarage between 16 to 20% of fuel on his semi.. aways loaded.,., he drives about 100k miles a year.. so.. fuel at $3, you're looking at about $10k savings a year.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Getting fuel out of a fosset would create a road tax problem. Wouldn't the greeny be all over it, they hate oil companys, or do thay, that's another topic. :doh:

I interested but when the products have hardly passed DYI from E-bay, and the metel embrittlement issue. I haven't heard anyone 1st hand that has made one work. If it's that good and simple considering the advantages, there would be more around.:dunno:
Yes, the problem with metal embrittlement depends on the electrolyte you use... a lot a people are using potassium hydroxide and others that are really bad.. it is toxic, and it will destroy aluminum.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Yes, the problem with metal embrittlement depends on the electrolyte you use... a lot a people are using potassium hydroxide and others that are really bad.. it is toxic, and it will destroy aluminum.
What's the elctrolyte to use?

I have heard that there's a guy that used an old welder to make a HHO generator. Hooked it up to a 20KW generator, claims 1/3rd less diesel consuption. I don't know this guy, but people I do know, know him and have seen it. Waiting for one of those guys to use one so that I get some 1st hand info. Far as I know none of those guys are planning of useing one:dunno:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok, I understand where you're coming from, but I've asked if anybody have tried and nobody answer yes… so... no one can say it does not work if you have not tried. and if they have, what kind unit they used.. specify details of hydrogen unit, worked or it didn't work, how much fuel saved, what vehicle.. etc.. thats all, because I know all diesel truck owners spend a lot of money on fuel.
I know a semi truck driver that got a unit and he told me he's saving avarage between 16 to 20% of fuel on his semi.. aways loaded.,., he drives about 100k miles a year.. so.. fuel at $3, you're looking at about $10k savings a year.
What a bunch of crap. A fully loaded 18 wheeler will get 6-7 mpg at best. The amount of hydrogen you would have to inject into a 12+ liter engine to achieve a 20% increase in fuel mileage would require a bunch of water and equipment that would limit the amount of weight the truck could carry. Any body that's ever drove a truck close to 80k will tell you you only have a few hundred pounds on each axle for a buffer. I'm sure you know the guy from the 60's that had a Caddy that had a special carb on it and got 60mpg but GM picked it up to keep it a secret.

I'm not saying hydrogen may not work but it's not possible from an on board seperator. I think you would have to use H2 not HHO which is basically water vapor. Also, oxygen atoms weigh 16 times that of hydrogen atoms. So for every 18 pounds of water you have 2 pounds of hydrogen and 16 pounds of oxygen. I'm guessing the term HHO was invented by the tree huggers to keep us evil people off track. I'm a skeptic & until you bring more than I know a guy who knows a guy who said that it works then nobody is going to believe you.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
All hes gonna say is buy one and try it....because thats why hes here. To generate waning interest in this credible but highly fallible science. YES it can work IF and only if you can DRAMATICALLY increase the hho. But without a nuclear powerplant in the bed, it won't happen.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
WOW, another link.:doh:

·
Super Moderator
20,293 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thats just were i got mine at you do with the link what you like. You wanted to know about somebody that actaully us it.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
You wanted real world results :tard:
How is that real world results?:tard::tard::tard: I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy......
OK, I give up. How gullible are you guys. Another guy with 1 or 2 posts shows up and digs up an old thread and tells how wonderful hho is and drops another link. That is not real world results. I've done it and I understand the physics and the amount of hho he would actually need to claim those results. But by all means, go buy buy one and install it, see the canyon of problems to overcome to make it work and then come back and join my side of the fence. I was only trying to protect members from scams. Have fun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How is that real world results?:tard::tard::tard: I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy......
OK, I give up. How gullible are you guys. Another guy with 1 or 2 posts shows up and digs up an old thread and tells how wonderful hho is and drops another link. That is not real world results. I've done it and I understand the physics and the amount of hho he would actually need to claim those results. But by all means, go buy buy one and install it, see the canyon of problems to overcome to make it work and then come back and join my side of the fence. I was only trying to protect members from scams. Have fun.
Ok dumb a## how many lmp of hho were you running? How long did you run the cell in your truck? If you would like to see for yourself then come on out to Ky were I live and I will drive you around in my truck with the cell turned off and then we will turn it on. I can not help it if you do not know what you are doing when you built yur cell in your kitchen. If you want to see something happen then you need to run about .5 lmp of hho for ever Liter in your engine. Just in case you done know how to do math if you had a 6.4 you would need a cell that puts out about 3.5 lmp of hho. You also need to be running about 13v though it too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I am guessing you started with what a couple hundred when you got on your first form. Well you are going to have to give that code to show people that I spend all day on the computer. I have better things to do with my life then sit here all day everyday. I like chat codes then everyone will think I know what I am talking is true just like your dumb a$$!!!! Your a really winner can I be like you when I grow up?:50cal:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Key words, grow up. Post count is used to reference the people who Google HHo and find all threads going on about hho and then go to that particular forum, register and then start praising it to earn their minimum wage for the companies selling these products. As for my unit, I didn't build it, I bought it. It puts out a little over a liter per minute. Ok, my engine is 6 liters. Say at idle its revolving 2000 times. OK? Lets say 1/2 of those are combustion strokes and 1/2 are exhausts strokes. OK? So lets say 1000 combustion strokes times 6. Thats 6000 liters per minute and my unit puts out 1 liter or so of hho. And thats just at idle. Anybody see the problem here.
If you believe your getting an improvement, good for you. Logic, physics, and almost everyone else understands that it is not likely.
I know you're new here, but name calling and slandering other users isn't cool. If you are not a forum troll and you honestly believe this, I apologize.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do and like I said if you want to come out I will show you on my truck. My cell will put out about 3.9 lmp almost 4 times what yours was, you should had a cell that would put out 3 lmp of hho to get what you want. Your was to small for your truck. I am not selling anything here I am just tring to help. The Cell is not trying to replace all the air that is being pulled in though your intake, it is just adding fuel (hho) to the system to make it run more efficient with less diesel fuel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Key words, grow up. Post count is used to reference the people who Google HHo and find all threads going on about hho and then go to that particular forum, register and then start praising it to earn their minimum wage for the companies selling these products. As for my unit, I didn't build it, I bought it. It puts out a little over a liter per minute. Ok, my engine is 6 liters. Say at idle its revolving 2000 times. OK? Lets say 1/2 of those are combustion strokes and 1/2 are exhausts strokes. OK? So lets say 1000 combustion strokes times 6. Thats 6000 liters per minute and my unit puts out 1 liter or so of hho. And thats just at idle. Anybody see the problem here.
If you believe your getting an improvement, good for you. Logic, physics, and almost everyone else understands that it is not likely.
I know you're new here, but name calling and slandering other users isn't cool. If you are not a forum troll and you honestly believe this, I apologize.
You have know idea how I am or what I have done....I have been working with diesels for 15 years now. But there are still people out there that know more then me. I just have other things to do.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I have not disconnected mine for the sole reason that I believe what little hho is going in can't hurt anything. It should help with a more complete burn. Dividing 1 liter of hho amongst 6000 liters of combustion chamber is not enough though. I realize your unit is putting out more and I know we are not trying to fill the entire chamber with hho. But imagine 1 liter or even 3 divided into 6000 or more liters of air.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a point to what dlonno says though, now a days, you can't trust much of anything on the internet. And there is so much that can go wrong with HHO. From the electrical power to the chemical reaction and so on. One person could get great results and the next person gets none. However, this is possible. I don't think that you need a bedfull of generators, but the proper mixture of electrolyte and proper current flow is a major key. One generator found on the internet could be worthless and another could be gold. But If this didn't work, I'm sure there wouldn't be this many people with results and claims. so there must be some truth to online generators as well as snakeoil traps.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts