Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ye fellow Powerstrokers, I have an 03 Ex with a 7.3, have a hydra on it as well as 160/30 PIS injectors and a kc 66 turbo i got from Corey, Thimg worked like a dream till had a connection issue with the hydra and stupid me i unplugged it when it was running and blew everything up, now after getting a new PCM my mechanic somehow can't seem to get the hydra to connect, when he loaded the tunes up and installed it it ran for 30 seconds and shut off, used the other key and same thing, unplugged hydra and works fine. Seems like maybe a PATS issue, he reloaded the tunes with the Pats function turned on but still won't start. I would love to find someone not to far away to give me a hand or any advice would be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
22,916 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes I have, he has helped me out a bit and I may well go and see him with it, it's only a 6 hr drive. If there was someone closer with some experience with these would be nice.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
You probably fried the chip as well.

Check the contacts on the pcm. Might need more cleaning

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Corey has helped me enough already, I feel bad bugging him any more! The Hydra works fine on his truck so I am guessing it is not working with Pats but since I am not techy enough I would love to take it to someone that could help me out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.