Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at buying a set of 238-250cc hybrids I would like them to be able to support 450-500hp. Whats the best price anybody has got on a set of these the best I have found is 1900 remans. Also what % nozzles would i need? Thanks

·
Registered
497 Posts
Keep an eye out in the classifieds on alot of the sites. I was able to score a set of Casserly 250 Hybrids for $1500. i havent installed them yet because i am not in countyr, cant remember what nozzles i have, i think 100% over

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'm puttin down 519HP with my 238cc hybrids from Nate at Unlimited Diesel with Matt
s tuning.

I will tell ya this don't go cheap with injectors. And make sure the tuner you use or are going to use works right with the guy you get the injectors from. If you get the injectors from swamps run there tunes. If you get them from DI run his tunes. If you get them from Nate run Matt's tunes because they work together on all there stuff. Make sure you get them flow benched and all that good stuff.

If you want any more info PM me.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Bigstroker-Nate and matt work together? Where is nate located?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Bigstroker-Nate and matt work together? Where is nate located?
nate is located in OH and Matt is in Texas as you know. But they work together on injectors and tuning. Matt was up here at Nates shop and thats when i got live tuned :woot:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Being as close to matt as i am i will certainly being going with his tunes and live tuning as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts