Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
curious to know who is running an upgraded HPOP and how are they performing/lasting/which type.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
YEah Id like to know too, Im thinkin of rebuilding my injector and I have the same questions

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
farmboy, have you seen the Pulse or the stealth. ive read about them but havent heard from anyone running one.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
no i havent seen or heard about them?

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
There are a couple guys here running dual pumps. I haven't heard much about the pulse, but when i get the money, I'll let you know how it works.:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
check out the "dieselsite" website. they have an HPOP and fuel delivery sytem upgrade that sounds impressive. i will go find the stealth pump site. new pump, not even sure if its out yet. my issue is my power dies out at about 3/4 throttle. its fuel or oil im guessing and what ive been reading on the forums.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
I am running a stock SD 17* pump with no problems, I do want to upgrade to the Pulse soon though

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how long have you had the D66, like it, how many miles on it, ive heard nothing but good things about it and it sounds like what ive been searching for before i joined the this site.

·
Banned
1,684 Posts
It is a good turbo, I would recomend it for your truck. It is just not big enough for me anymore. I am using it with injectors that are way to big for it,,,,, I still put down some decent HP and TQ #'s with it though.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts