Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently did a bulletproof oil cooler kit on my truck and decided to do a couple other things since I had it torn back down. I replaced the IPR screen and did the stc fitting in the hpop and a blue spring upgrade. It runs pretty good now up to half throttle and it feels good to have cool oil temps but my Icp pressure will only hit 2000 psi at wot when before it was hitting over 3000 and the IPR is around 45-50% at wot. I'm guessing that I have a leak but before I tear apart again I wanted to ask you guys your opinion thanks for the help.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No extreme tune from innovative

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try that but y would lose a 1000 psi and top end performance?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But it was the same tune the day before when I got those numbers. Sorry maybe I'm missing something

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i returned to stock and my psi went up to 3400 at wot and now getting p2285 code

Registered
i returned to stock and my psi went up to 3400 at wot and now getting p2285 code
Might be possible that the new fitting may not have been lined up perfect and now has a high pressure leak.

One question: What was the IPR% WOT at 3400psi?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might be possible that the new fitting may not have been lined up perfect and now has a high pressure leak.

One question: What was the IPR% WOT at 3400psi?
right about 52%

Registered
right about 52%
Interesting... honestly that doesn't make much sense, as I would expect 85% duty cycle if 3400 psi was the max the system could build.

This one is tough, maybe an ICP sensor problem.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
could that be why its throwing the p2285?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.