Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 F250 that is telling me the GPCM may be bad. (California model P0683). Truck starts and runs just fine most of the time, but it hasnt been under 75 degrees since the light just came on. Just a small shudder on start up every once and a while.

How do I test the GPCM? I have searched and searched, but cant find an answer, just ways to test the GPR, but the California model has the GPCM instead.

Any instructions would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
I have a 2007 F250 that is telling me the GPCM may be bad. (California model P0683). Truck starts and runs just fine most of the time, but it hasnt been under 75 degrees since the light just came on. Just a small shudder on start up every once and a while.

How do I test the GPCM? I have searched and searched, but cant find an answer, just ways to test the GPR, but the California model has the GPCM instead.

Any instructions would be much appreciated!
I do not know the answer to your gpcm question, but I would not expect that to be your problem. Read this........http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236534

Sent from my phone that somebody didn't help me get.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the links. I think I didn't state it clearly, the truck always starts and runs good. The only issue is that the check engine light is on and it states it could be the GPCM and that is why I want to test it.

Anyone know how to test the GPCM?

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts