hes in a better place ?!

·
Registered
804 Posts
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Nothing like a story with a happy ending. Brings a tear to my eye.
Craig

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well

i dont get the virgin joke
Them rag heads belive that if they die in the name of Alah that when they go to heaven they will have 72 virgins waiting. Its in the Koran, but they end up getting 72 of these.

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Does the Koran say whether the virgins are guys or gals? That would suck if it were true and you got there, only to be surrounded by 72 love starved, virgin men!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I could just imagine some suicide bomber saying" This is not what I was promised!! Help me allah! Help me Tom Cruise!" ha ha ha ha ha:rofl::rofl::hehe:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
Does the Koran say whether the virgins are guys or gals? That would suck if it were true and you got there, only to be surrounded by 72 love starved, virgin men!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
Have you seen some of their women. How should I put this,... HAIR-E. They might just prefer some mansex. Dirka dirka dirka.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts

I could just imagine some suicide bomber saying" This is not what I was promised!! Help me allah! Help me Tom Cruise!" ha ha ha ha ha:rofl::rofl::hehe:
i have often wondered about the guy vs gal virgin thing myself. here's something else, are the virgins even human?? it would suck if you died for Allah and ended up with 72 virgin pigs!!!!
:doh::dunno::hehe:

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
it would suck if you died for Allah and ended up with 72 virgin pigs!!!!
:doh::dunno::hehe:
They might even like that better yet.

·
Registered
101 Posts

LMAO!!! Good stuff...looks like the real and invisible got him.

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
great stuff! I watched it several times! :hehe:

·
Registered
786 Posts
Guess thats what happens when you use 30 yr old Russian munitions.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts