Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at the Chapters it looks like the CPA has the most posts but I think probably the least g2gethers. What are some ideas on how to improve this? I would like everyone's input. I think one of the problems is the CPA is made up of two states which means we are vastly spread out. I understand traveling isn't easy for everyone, as I am one who cannot travel very far at the moment. I am all for having local meets as often as possible and some larger meets that may require a couple hours of driving a few times a year. These could be for some events like we did for Rudy's Dyno and like we do for the Southern Smoke Show. What do you all think? :dunno:
Oh yeah, we need to get pics whenever we have a g2gether so we can prove they happened. Doesn't have to be 50 pics but a couple do help.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
No clue. I tried setting up a gtg with c0ckeddiesel a few weeks ago and didnt get much interest.

I think it comes down to the fact that everyone is so busy, and have different schedules.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Sorry Garan, i'm not one for camping!

I'm not sure how we can get activity up, it just seems like everyone is busy these days...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Almost all there get togethers are few hours from me but like 15 min from some ha y I never really joined hard to get away from work to drive 3 hours

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
There used to be a lot of gtgs' in the Salisbury area.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I would like to get some g2g's here in Beaufort. Doubt many would shoe up though...

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Adam try it you never know!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yeah, I might make it that far depending upon whats going on.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Why not everyone post up there location and then ppl can decide on gtgs were its kinda in the middle just a thought

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is a map. I think it's up to the individuals to get to know who is nearby and set up the meets. I have met a few members within about a 90 minute drive and I think we have found a place that's kind of in the middle.

·
Retired Army
2,538 Posts
Anyone near Columbia, SC?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hit it on the head - everyone just seems to be so busy and have crazy schedules, myself included. Once this job finishes, things will hopefully not be as hectic - I hope.

·
BANNED
3,231 Posts
I think it being summer time in general people are just more busy doing things outside with family. The economy being what it is and fuel prices kill it for most..

I try to get to as many as I can but there's always something that tries to get in the way.. Looking forward to the 15th and SSS though

·
Registered
482 Posts
Augusta,Ga not really Carolina but only a 20 min drive.

Stealing for a living , Go big or Go home

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Western NC here.

There's a member map thread on here too just fyi

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Not as far west as you two, but Hickory here. Never been to a gtg on the account of...you guessed it... Busy and crazy work schedule. Heck I'm working now, been at it all night, almost back to the warehouse though.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Western NC also. Have you all done or thought about doing some kind of toy run or something for the holidays?
What part of wnc? No ivrr never done one of those....that would be sweet though!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Not as far west as you two, but Hickory here. Never been to a gtg on the account of...you guessed it... Busy and crazy work schedule. Heck I'm working now, been at it all night, almost back to the warehouse though.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID X2 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I know exactly how you feel

Sent from my SCH-R530U using AutoGuide App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts