Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
dont feel bad because i have never heard of this before i want to know also ???

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should know! redpowersmoker was telling me in DFW but we got a :crazy: that saturday night:lol:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
lol that has never happened before lol :rofl: lol i just seen the thread so i figured hey something else to do to the truck why not :thumb:

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya he even gave me the resistor for it but i didnt know what the hell to do with it! Then we tried to reach his fire dept on his radio and we were yelling really laud thats all i remember! :lol: WOW!!! :yikes: that is terrible!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
:hehe::rofl::hehe::rofl: thats awesome i have had those nights :woot: if it was good enough to get a :crazy: conversation then i think we should really figure it out now lol haha:icon_ford:

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:agree: I was the youngest person on the .org there:hehe: and do u see what they do to you!!!

Ok No lets get down to business and figure this mod out enough of story time:deal:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yes i agree i am just really bored in class i look at this thing all day but yes i agree :backtotopic::sorrysign:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i have used one of these in my truck and it is chipped (it isnt the exact 10k mod ) but it was just a restrictor and it screwed with my trannie i think it just messed with the pcm and my chip made my trannie start crying

1 - 17 of 17 Posts