121 - 140 of 143 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
33yrs old, Active Duty Military, I work on F/A18's and SH60's

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm 38 years old. Used to be a software engineer.

Now I'm a general contractor (9 years), full house remodel, flipping, and build custom homes in the Bay Area.

Married for about 6 years. Got 2 boys, 2 & 4 years old.

Attachments

·
california deplorable
11,264 Posts
51 retired due to spinal injury not because I got bored. I owned a property maintenance business for 25 year in the Tahoe basin. Basically repair, rebuild, replace, just about anything.
4 kids 6 grand kids and soon 1 great grand kid! sudenly feeling very old. lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
21 currently road technician for Raymond forklifts out of nj. Went to school to be a diesel mechanic but currently happy where I'm at.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
222 Posts
38 . Work at a boat dealership as a technician. Now in my 18th year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
22, Deputy Sheriff for Sacramento County.

·
Registered
898 Posts
20, apprentice IBEW lineman

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
18 and I work for a pool & excavating company in the summer

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wake up.. Zombie thread.. wake up...

I'm 43, and write software (for about 20 years now)

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
52 years old i am a veteran concrete pump operator i am separated i have 3 daughters and we race dirt track micro midgets

·
It is What IT is
1,750 Posts
Almost 49
Divorced
Have custody of my 16 year old son
Mechanical Engineer by degree
Work three jobs: Risk Engineer, Safety Director and I remodel on the side.

·
Registered
404 Posts
36 married with 3 kids, master L1 automotive technician and diesel certified 15years, also run my auto repair business on the side, and repair equipment for a local arborist, chippers, grinders, diesel trucks etc...

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
38, married, 6 kids. I was an electrician from '98 - 2013 (self employed from '01 - '13, worked for a local apriary (honey bee farm) and wooden folk toy shop as maintenance guy for buildings and vehicles untill the begining of may this year.

May 4th, I started working at a local excavation company as a mechanic and welder/fabricator. Mostly do maintenance on crew trucks, chevy dodge and ford 3/4 and ton trucks, and some of the other odd equipment. Straw blower/mulching machine was in the shop last week, was scraping decals off a newly purchased 55 ton crane on friday. In between real work we have been rebuilding the owner's 1980 jeep cj 7.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
30 years old with a wife and 2 year old son. Nurse in California corrections.

Reactions: JesseKK

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi all. 64 years old, 1 kid, married to the same woman for 38 years. Project Manager for a wine process equipment company based in the Loire Valley, France.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm 59 with 3 kids. 30, 35 and 38. Been married for 39 years to the same woman. I am a Manager, Technical Sales at the worlds largest paper company. Sounds good but I basically go out to printers that are having issues with our paper and help them out or document a claim on their behalf.

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
36. Sole diesel tech at one of the local Ford dealers. Even on my worst day, still love it :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
35, married, 3 kids. Mechanical Estimator in the utility solar market. Future is bright...........that was bad............had to say it

121 - 140 of 143 Posts