Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
Get in touch with BLK PWERSTROKE. He is selling a 7.3 motor and a tranny. You could compare a rebuild with the price of his... Just a thought...

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
ive beenn doing stock engine overhauls for around 2500 to 2800 dollars , thats rings bearings , oil pump if needed , all gaskets and seals ,injectors o-rings , and valve job

trans ive been getting done just back to stock for around 1500, with converter

that is unless someone wants better than stock parts , then it goes up from there

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
ive beenn doing stock engine overhauls for around 2500 to 2800 dollars , thats rings bearings , oil pump if needed , all gaskets and seals ,injectors o-rings , and valve job
is that including labor and pulling the motor? I would have thought it was much more.. shoot if thats it Ill pull mine and put forged rods in it soon!

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
is that including labor and pulling the motor? I would have thought it was much more.. shoot if thats it Ill pull mine and put forged rods in it soon!
yeah , 25 hours for overhaul at 60 dollars an hour , leaves 1000.00 + dollars to buy parts , parts arent that expensive sometimes , depends on what it needs, i can do it in 12-15 hours so , as long as i can make good time , than i cant lose

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Hey Scuffy, when you moving to texas?!?! Its nice here! you know you want to move here! there are lots of PSDs on the road.

25 hours to pull the motor rebuild it and install, you must do this alot! :hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,390 Posts
Hey Scuffy, when you moving to texas?!?! Its nice here! you know you want to move here! there are lots of PSDs on the road.

25 hours to pull the motor rebuild it and install, you must do this alot! :hehe:
i can do it in less than that , i would love to move to texas , im not kiddn , i want to make a change bad

you must do this alot! , i cant even explain the volmue of psd work i have done and still do , it would blow your mind , thats why im tired all the time:hehe:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts