Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys, I have never had my truck on a dyno, I would like to know what kind of numbers I could expect to the wheels is I did go to the dyno.

How much horsepower and torque do you think I am gettin to the ground with the mods listed below?

Thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
around 400 to 410

you can do between 420 and 460 (so ted says from innovative) you may be able to get a little more with an innovative tune. i noticed my 1/8 times went down .3 when i switched from DJs to innovatives. my tranny shifted smoother too
I have heard that Innovatives tunes are pretty impressive. I am going to try a couple of them in the near future. I was hoping for about 420 and 750. Does that seem realistic?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I want to try ID's extreme street tune. How do I get it?

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Our chapter(another site),..had a big GTG and Dyno day.

It was in Louisiana,..but Fords from Texas, Florida,..well all over came....some guys drove over 14 hours to get here.

We were charged 40 bux for three pulls,...but they were "tuned" pulls...which meant, we had time to change to custom tunes while on it,...because DJ and Vivian drove all the way from south Florida so they could give ALL of their customers,... "custom, on the spot" tunes.....for free.
That is what I love about DJ and Vivian, they will help you out any way they can, I am more than happy with all of the tunes I have from them. I had a couple of questions when I first got my SCT and both DJ an Vivian were available by phone and email to answer all of my questions.
Thanks DJ and Vivian!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.