Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its an xlt the door locks dont work and the air dont work? i had refrident put in it and it worked good for like a week so idk its has 225xxx on it and a double din radio with system. so let me know what you all think

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Wanna trade? :woot: (I've lowered the price from $9000 cause I need to sell it fast)

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
9-10k. I paid 9800 for my 1999.5 F250 XLT Supercab with 204k last october.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Hey man, there is someone on a prev. thread selling there 2wd psd for 7k and all around me reg cab 2wd psd are goin for 4k on craiglist. Hope this helps any i would kbb it and see what it is and sell for about 1k less then what the max price is.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Its worth..............

TO MUCH FOR ME TO BUY!! LMAO want it tho

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Don't know anyone around me that wants a 6.0. $9500 sounds like a sweet deal tho. Put it up on craigslist, I'm sure you'll get more offers there. Why are you selling? Anything wrong with the truck?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Ah, the headlights and badges threw me off. What kinda mods are on it? Is that an aftermarket exhaust I see or just a tip? Just bought my '99.5 in march for $8990, I don't need another truck. Someone else may want the info, tho, if they're interested.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh it is just straight piped and has a k&n filter and a 6" tip because the pictures is with the 5" that was on it but it looked to small in person.. and i might be interested in any kind of trade for gas or diesel

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Nice truck dude but I dont need another!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts