Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what kind of numbers i would be getting if i was running the truck in my sig with the stage 1's and the tony wildman chip all i left to do is is install the stage 1's and buy the wildman chip which i am doing tomorrow

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
i'd like to know too.... like if someone has dynoed a truck with similar stuff...

Or at least a ball park number... I figure somewhere north of 300??

·
Registered
359 Posts
low 300's i think

·
Registered
959 Posts
I'd say a little under 300.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
IF you have a good hpop and and good tunes you can be 300 to 330. Swamps told me that my highest tune should be around 320 to 330. IF everything elese gets the power to the ground. tranny, hpop, fuel pressure, airflow can make a big difference.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about the Torque numbers?

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
I made 298.5HP and 585 torque with just stage 1s and a TW chip about a year ago on the street tune

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you ever run your truck on the track, if so what times did you get? i am planning on running my truck at truck nationals in new hampshire if i can get everything done by then and i was curious about a ballpark number

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Did you ever run your truck on the track, if so what times did you get? i am planning on running my truck at truck nationals in new hampshire if i can get everything done by then and i was curious about a ballpark number
I never got a chance to run it at the track

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright well thanks for the numbers and have you run your rig on the track with the mods you have now? that thing must be running some fast times!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Alright well thanks for the numbers and have you run your rig on the track with the mods you have now? that thing must be running some fast times!
Unfortunately I havent got the track ever with this truck. lol I want to get it to the track but I have to get my dana 60 in so I can actually use 4x4 to launch since its not working right now with this crappy TTB

Hopefully I can get to the track soon, Id like to see what it will run, Im confident it would be some pretty decent times

1 - 11 of 11 Posts