Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering how many of yall want to meet up somewhere. Time Location and all that will be figured out later. Just trying to see who all would like to meet up somewhere and hang out for an afternoon.

Lets get some Ideas thrown out there.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
I am a displaced Michigander and will be back up there the beginning of May. I might be interested if I am around.
-Aaron

·
Desert Shield/Storm Vet
9,086 Posts
Can't promise anything with gas prices as high as they are, but I do know Im going to a Tiger game this summer just not sure when:thumb:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm game . weekends work best for me

·
Registered
4,056 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
we should all meet in Windsor and you guys can buy some of our $5.80 a gallon diesel ...LOL :hehe:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we should all meet in Windsor and you guys can buy some of our $5.80 a gallon diesel ...LOL :hehe:

No you and 04mach1 meet in windsor, us Michiganders will meet up in Detroit. Then we can throw water ballons across the river at each other.:hehe:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
No you and 04mach1 meet in windsor, us Michiganders will meet up in Detroit. Then we can throw water ballons across the river at each other.:hehe:
:hehe::hehe: I already have met 04Mach1...just the 2 of us vs the Michigan crew in a water balloon fight ??? :dunno:

we can take ya :woot::hehe:

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If all of you are going to be in Detroit you might as well convoy an hour south and meet in God's country. Go Bucks. :thumb:
No I rather cross the bridge and hang out with the canucks before I hang out with a bunch of nuts.:hehe:

By the way CJ I was hanging out with 04mach1 on Sunday.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok how about we wait till the river freezes then have a hockey game on it. The Michiganders Goal will be on your side of the river and you canucks can have your goal on our side.:hehe:

:hehe::hehe: I already have met 04Mach1...just the 2 of us vs the Michigan crew in a water balloon fight ??? :dunno:

we can take ya :woot::hehe:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
By the way CJ I was hanging out with 04mach1 on Sunday.

I saw that .. I wish I knew you were coming, he lives 35 mins from me I could have went out that way and grabbed lunch and a few beers with ya ... I actually met him when I towed his Mach1 to the dealer a few years back , then just last summer at St Thomas drag-way he towed his buddies Malibu there and I noticed his truck and went over to say hi...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.