Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i just bought my first powerstroke and i would like any opinions on how much i can do to my stock 07 before i start to run into problems? and also has anyone with an 06-07 had any headgasket problems because i don't see any they all seem to be 03-05? thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
It does not matter if your truck is modded or not. I have a 2006, truck was completly stock when my head gaskets went, along with my egr cooler and some snap to connect fitting on the HPOP. Truck had 48,000 miles when my heads went and then everything else happend within 250 miles. Truck ran great prior to the problems and runs even better now.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
i have ran mine with a custom race tune since the truck had 500 miles on it.... it now has a shade over 50k on it.... not a single problem with the whole truck.... IT RUNS REAL GOOD!!!!!! Oh and i dont drive it easy... only bad thing is the tires take a beating and are not cheap to replace

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok because i am looking at a performance kit that claims it will add 250hp+ and 450tq+. so i guess i should go ahead and get it while it is still covered by ford. and if something happens just pull out the tuner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts